Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Shaz joins Kaszazz!

Hi everyone,
Welcome to my new blog which will document everything about my new journey with the fabulous Kaszazz!
I will also share new products, promotions and of course all creations right here so you can all see for yourselves what a wonderful company Kaszazz really is!

I made the decision to join Kaszazz as I was lucky enough to see some of their products firsthand while working on the SBM team and was always very impressed. Not only do they have exclusive products they also sell a wide range of other products as well such as Ranger, Cutterpede, Colorbox, Vivid!, Ancient Page and Paper Shapers, just to name a few. Kaszazz also owns Lucys' Stamps now so they are exclusive only to Kaszazz. How exciting!

Also to be able to earn money while doing something I am absolutely PASSIONATE about, papercraft! Whether it be scrapbooking or card making, there is something here for everyone.

I'd love for you to check back regularly to see how I'm doing and drop in and say hi from time to time. Of course, if you'd like to book a workshop or FREE Make and Take demonstration you can email me at kaszazz@hotmail.com I'm available days, evenings and weekends in the Sydney Metro, Macarthur, Penrith and Wollongong areas.
Oh and do yourselves a favour...check out the AWESOME 3D Kaszazz catalogue online:
www.kaszazz.com



Check back soon.
Sharryn
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment