Saturday, July 17, 2010

Handy hint for new consultants

Well time has flown by and I'm now almost at the end of my TIP (Training Incentive Program) period.
Kaszazz gives you 8 weeks from your sign up date to achieve TIPS which are fabulous goals for new consultants to set themselves and get their business up and running.
I am proud to say that in just 3 Make and Take demonstrations I made my TIP 1!! How exciting!!
I have sold, in just 4 Make and Take demonstrations held over 6 weeks, just under $2000- worth of AWESOME Kaszazz products! Kaszazz makes it so easy to achieve your goals as they are VERY generous to both the host AND the customers which makes my job so much easier and the products undoubtedly speak for themselves. I'm having an absolute ball with this company!

I hope to share with you some projects that I've made soon but for now here's a tip for new consultants. When you receive your start-up kit and book your very first Make and Take or workshop, it's always nice to give your Host a little something to say thank you.

So grab 10 tags from your kit and your 4034KD frangipani stamp plus your choice of colour from the ColorBox fluid chalk inks. Ink up the frangipani and stamp 3 times on the bottom right hand side of the tag without re-inking using the fade out technique.

Choose a contrasting colour from the fluid chalk set and stamp the JUST A LITTLE NOTE from the 006KK Mini Messages - Uncut set just above the Frangipant stamp.
Using the first colour of your choice ink around the edges of the tag.
Tie some pretty organza ribbon around the set and you now have a lovely host gift. :)

I have since out my first order in and ordered some Kaszazz pens. I am now using the same set with a pen as a small gift for anyone that books a Make and Take or workshop from another demonstration.



I hope you can use this tip with your customers.

P.S There are a couple of days left to join Kaszazz with the extra $125- RRP NEW PRODUCT left so if you're thinking about coming on board with me now is the time and you know I'd love to have you as part of my team. :)
The best thing is it doesn't matter where you live in Australia!!
Email me at kaszazz@hotmail.com for more information.


Chat soon,
Shaz
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment