Monday, July 5, 2010

My first Make and Take

Hi everyone,
Well the Retreat was EXACTLY what I needed to pump up the mojo and now I'm fully refreshed and inspired and itching for my first order to arrive any minute now so I can play with some more fabulous Kaszazz products!

For now, I'd like to tell you about my very first Make and Take demonstration!
Kaszazz makes it so easy to walk right in and start talking about the products you are demonstrating as if you've been doing it for years thanks to the awesome consultant training program which you receive in your kit and have on hand at all times. Lucky for me, it was a lovely friend who hosted my first MnT so it was casual and relaxed.

I showed the Rollagraph stamping system to the girls and WOW! they absolutely LOVED it!! One of them had made it quite clear at the beginning that she wasn't 'a crafty person' but as I mentioned before, this Rollagraph is AWESOME and guess what? Now the very same lady IS a crafty person!!
It was just fabulous watching her make her gift set that everyone gets to make and take at a demonstration and just watch her eyes light up like she was a little girl with a new set of pencils. It just made my day!!
This is what the girls made with the Rollagraph. A lovely gift set with a birthday card and matching gift tag and wrapping paper:



Two of the girls there have been involved in scrapbooking for many years and were just so impressed with the Kaszazz catalogue and what they have to offer which made me very happy and more determined to get the Kaszazz name 'out there' so people can see for themselves.

It was a great first MnT and I booked another one from it so I'm really looking forward to that!

There are some AWESOME HOST FREEBIES available for July so why not book a FREE Make and Take demonstration for yourself? Kaszazz HOST FREEBIES are VERY easy to achieve and VERY generous!!



Also, if you're looking to make some extra cash Kaszazz still has the AWESOME new consultant deal going but be quick as July is the last month to take advantage of it. Along with your start up kit, Kaszazz are giving away an extra $125-RRP worth of NEW product!!



Contact me today at kaszazz@hotmail.com for more information.
Chat soon,
Shaz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment